What about the materials?
- a white envelop
- a scrap piece of bright red craft paper
- a scrap piece of dark red craft paper
- marker (color: dark green)
1. Use your scissors to cut out one of the envelops corners, so that you will be left with a triangle
2. After that, draw a pomegranate on the scrap piece of bright red craft paper and cut it out with your scissors
For steps 1 and 2, see picture Nr. 1
3. Also, draw a pomegranate on the scrap piece of dark red craft paper but a smaller one this time. Cut this one out with your scissors too.
4. Glue the bigger pomegranate on the triangle (you’ve cut from the corner of the white envelop) and the smaller pomegranate on the bigger one. Wait till the glue has dried.
5. Finally, on the left and right side of the pomegranates, draw some leaves and color them with your marker
For steps 3, 4, 5 see picture Nr.2
Picture Nr. 1
Maria Chatzi has graduated from the department of English Language and Literature of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and has worked as a teacher of English. She is also a self-taught artist, she designs crafts for kids and adults, jewelry and other home décor items. She’s been a creativity enthusiast for over fifteen years now. She writes articles and activities on Creative Writing and Craft projects, offline and online.
She spends a great deal of her time volunteering for public libraries in
, where she offers creative courses, mainly creative writing and crafts for kids. She also teaches jewelry making and various techniques for crafting with recycled materials. Thessaloniki
Both her contribution to public libraries and the publication of this mini ebook, with a Creative Commons License, are an offer of free services for the common good in the local community and an effort to promote Creativity.