What about the materials?
- a small piece of paper (about the size of your palm)
- coloring pencils and markers (or, alternatively, a sheet of A4 paper and your printer)
- 4 buttons in various colors, not large ones and they don’t need to be all of the same size
- a strip of canson type paper, color: dark blue, dimensions:
x 2.17 inches
1. Draw and color Brighty, the top button (or print picture Nr. 1). Cut out the drawing.
2. Glue Brighty first, on the upper part of your bookmark.
3. Glue the rest of the buttons (in a column) right below Brighty, leaving some space between them, as shown in picture Nr. 2
Maria Chatzi has graduated from the department of English Language and Literature of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and has worked as a teacher of English. She is also a self-taught artist, she designs crafts for kids and adults, jewelry and other home décor items. She’s been a creativity enthusiast for over fifteen years now. She writes articles and activities on Creative Writing and Craft projects, offline and online.
She spends a great deal of her time volunteering for public libraries in
, where she offers creative courses, mainly creative writing and crafts for kids. She also teaches jewelry making and various techniques for crafting with recycled materials. Thessaloniki
Both her contribution to public libraries and the publication of this mini ebook, with a Creative Commons License, are an offer of free services for the common good in the local community and an effort to promote Creativity.